Re: - CREAM.

  • possbert2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002
      --- In rocknroll-scars@y..., "terry stacey" <terrigal@n...> wrote:
      > Dunks
      > I agree - I am a huge Cream fan and Wheels of Fire was a fantastic
      album.
      > Whenever I hear Crossroads it makes my blood CURDLE and WHIPS me
      into
      > thoughts of profiteroles (ooh that exquisite bass and drums work
      and that
      > 747 takeoff in the guitar solo). The same goes for White Room - luv
      Brucies
      > bass work and oh how it meshes with Gingers drums - thy don't play
      songs
      > like that anymore !!!!!!
      > Cheers
      > Terry
      > PS It CHEESES me off too that all they ever play is Sunshine....

      Just how long are we going to MILK this really bad pun before one of
      us has a COW? No BULL.

      Poss, don't get me started on fish puns!!
    • terry stacey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002
        I guess until we all get CHEESED off! I suppose we shouldnt EGG each other
        on or until we are all BEATEN !
        OK thats my last word on it !!!!
        (but I cant resist agood bad pun sesson)
        Avagoodweegend All!!
        Terry

        > > I agree - I am a huge Cream fan and Wheels of Fire was a fantastic
        > album.
        > > Whenever I hear Crossroads it makes my blood CURDLE and WHIPS me
        > into
        > > thoughts of profiteroles (ooh that exquisite bass and drums work
        > and that
        > > 747 takeoff in the guitar solo). The same goes for White Room - luv
        > Brucies
        > > bass work and oh how it meshes with Gingers drums - thy don't play
        > songs
        > > like that anymore !!!!!!
        > > Cheers
        > > Terry
        > > PS It CHEESES me off too that all they ever play is Sunshine....
        > >

        > Just how long are we going to MILK this really bad pun before one of
        > us has a COW? No BULL.
        >
        > Poss, don't get me started on fish puns!!
        >

        > MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975
        >
        > http://milesago.gq.nu

      • Michael Hunter
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2002
          > Just how long are we going to MILK this really bad pun before one of
          > us has a COW? No BULL.

          Dairy dairy me, these puns are bad...

          MH
        • Tony Jaggers
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2002
            Enough with the dairy jokes already......lets move on to an udder subject
            pleeeese!!
            TJ
            > > Just how long are we going to MILK this really bad pun before one of
            > > us has a COW? No BULL.
            >
            > Dairy dairy me, these puns are bad...
            >
            > MH
            >

            > MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975
            >
            > http://milesago.gq.nu

          • Brian Last
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2002
              Does this mean that if I make another CREAM joke I 'll have to run it PAST
              YOUR EYES for comment?

              TTFN
              Blasty

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/