Coming events

  • paul culnane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2000
      Hi folks

      All is quiet among the scarred...

      Some radio and TV things some of you might be
      interested in:

      1) Tonight, Triple-J, 10.00pm: J-Files on Stevie Ray
      Vaughan

      2) Tomorrow (Fri 24/8/00) on SBS, 7.30pm: The
      commencement of "Sounds Of The 80s"

      3) Sunday (26/8/00) on ABC-TV, 9.30pm (I think):
      Documentary on John Cale

      4) During October (dates TBC): Australian Music Week.
      We at MILESAGO are planning a couple of special
      surprises to coincide.

      Hope you're all well and grooving in your sonic shell.
      I hope I'm not speaking out of turn when I mention
      that Dunks has been having some computer problems;
      that's why "radio silence" from him. But he'll be in
      touch soon, I'm sure.

      Cheers
      ~p@ul in Canberra

      http://mail.yahoo.com/