All quiet on the western front.

  • Dave Kimball
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hey folks. I see everybody is preoccupied with real life! Not me.
      Saints page moving along. Hot records have given me an interview
      with the wonderful Mr Kuepper after he's done touring and releasing
      another new album (!) in May. Should be spiffing.
      Everyone still alive? Oh, and can anyone give me an aprroximation
      on the cost of the Missing Links album that came out last year?

      |Dave Kimball 2une.une.edu.au/~dkimball|
      "In the world, some 350 people can be considered (U.S. dollar)
      billionaires and their total net worth is estimated to exceed
      that of 45 per cent of the world's population. This is progress? A
      disease such a small number can catch?" - Kirkpatrick Sale.
      |Radio 2UNE 106.9fm |
      |The Student Powered Sound Since 1970 |
      |http://2une.une.edu.au |