[rocknroll-scars] Just a quickie...

  • Dave Kimball
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      ...to say that Bailey is being highly helpful and answering all my
      questions via email, saw Kuepper last night and the gig was awesome, that
      I _finally_ got my hands on a copy of Clinton Walker's book and the site
      should be happening soonish. Might have a 1st Edition up by April 10 (just
      as an average ETA).
      Must dash!

      |Dave Kimball 2une.une.edu.au/~dkimball|
      "In the world, some 350 people can be considered (U.S. dollar)
      billionaires and their total net worth is estimated to exceed
      that of 45 per cent of the world's population. This is progress? A
      disease such a small number can catch?" - Kirkpatrick Sale.
      |Radio 2UNE 106.9fm |
      |The Student Powered Sound Since 1970 |
      |http://2une.une.edu.au |