Re: [rocknroll-scars] Security scam again

  • Paul Close
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      At 09:59 AM 30/11/2012, you wrote:

      Yes, and quite a few of them are very amateurish with poor spelling
      (or just lazy spammers).
      Also had one supposed to be from Vodaphone complete with miniature
      logo etc, again with bad spelling and hoping that I actually was a
      Vodaphone customer (not a chance).
      The buggers just don't give up do they?
      Several years ago when I was doing a course at eTAFE here in Perth,
      the majority of the computers in the student room were full of
      viruses created by students at the college. Why? "Because I can" was
      the usual answer when they were tracked down.

      PC

      >There is a few spams, and scams going at the moment.

      Paul Close
      Freelance Sound Engineer
      Perth
      Western Australia
      Mob: (+61) 0417 945 063
      Email:<mailto:paulcl@...>paulcl@...

      Web: http://www.paulclose.iinet.net.au

      http://www.jeffreystjohnandtheembers.iinet.net.au

      http://www.neildiamondtribute.com.au

      Personal views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Jeffrey
      St John & The Embers, or of the Neil Diamond tribute Show.