Re: [rocknroll-scars] Basement newsletter - Fairport convention

  • Michael Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      > Not too sure if this is live or webcast , cos it was under the heading
      > "Webcast"
      > thebasement@...
      > Fairport Convention - Wednesday, March 6th. 9.30pm AEDST

      'Tis both live AND a webcast! And both Dave Kelly & myself will be coming
      over from Adelaide, with permission of the venue to record the gig for my
      radio show here...

      :)

      Michael H

      --
      Fiddlestix: the fanzine of the Australian Friends Of Fairport (est. 1985).
      Now a free e-mail newsletter. www.geocities.com/fidstix2/