Janice Slater interview

  • Michael Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
      Last night, I interviewed Janice Slater on Adelaide radio - talking not just about her current musical project Arterial Flow but her history in Australian music generally, ranging from Johnny O'Keefe and Billy Thorpe to Olivia Newton John and much more.

      The interview will be available to download for the next 30 days at https://rapidshare.com/files/3730730045/JaniceSlater_3DRadio_Feb22012_edit.mp3 (just under 80MB).

      Should you so wish! It all went pretty damn well, I think...

      mh
    • tocoau
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
        Thanks very much for sharing this, Michael!!!

        Cheers
        Tony