LAUNCHING www.peanutspromotions.com.au See upcoming events online and Artists now listed with my Agency for bookings

  • Peanuts
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      Re: LAUNCHING www.peanutspromotions.com.au See upcoming events online and Artists now listed with my Agency for bookings

      Did you see Dutch's picture on the ARIAS ? RIP all past music artists ... P Higgins (Empire Records)

      Hello Friends, http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/dutch-tilders/id266926654 <http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/dutch-tilders/id266926654>

      With a little help from my friends I am happy to announce my new website open for news of new gigs and projects in progress to continue in the legacy of our Late Great Dutch Tilders, Australian Bluesman, 'IBC Blues Finalist' International Songwriter Competition 2011 for his song 'Going On A Journey'. Itunes/tilders

      On the Sat 10th December 2-5pm I would love you to support my www.peanutspromotions.com.au <http://www.peanutspromotions.com.au> launch and also my birthday celebration @ The Manhattan Hotel, Ringwood where Dutch Tilders Funeral Wake was back in April this year. It would be wonderful to see some familiar faces and share some stories of our special memories together with Dutch. We will only miss him when we forget him.
      I have 'The Boogaloos & Highway 41 Horns' (8 Piece Rock, Blues, Jazz & Dance Grand Band) will be performing my favourite songs of old....Minnie the Moocher, Honky Tonk Woman, Venus, Smoke on the Water, Lucille, Treat Her Right, Roadhouse Blues, Baby Please Don't Go, I Feel Good and more.

      AT Cunninghams Inn (www.facebook.com/public/Cunninghams-Inn)
      Peanuts Presents: Sun 4th Dec 2-5pm Louis King & Victor Polyik Duo (Rockin Blues)
      Sun 11th Dec 2-5pm Jesse & his Hucklebuckers (Ex Good Time Medicine Band) (R & B)
      Sat 7th Jan 2-5pm Paulie Bignell & the Thornbury Two (Rockabilly)

      Here are some links for Community Radio stations to access 3 of the 5 tracks [recorded in late 80's, but unavailale until now] from the new Dutch Tilders 'Acoustic Sessions' EP These links are for community radio only and provide free access to stations and programmers.

      AMRAP - The Australian Music Radio Airplay Project (UNsure when AMRAP discontinues these three songs free...do try)
      FREE SONGS
      It Hurts Me Too: http://tiny.cc/AirItdutchtildershurtsme <http://tiny.cc/AirItdutchtildershurtsme> <http://tiny.cc/AirItdutchtildershurtsme <http://tiny.cc/AirItdutchtildershurtsme> >

      Careless Love: http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtilderscareless <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtilderscareless> <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtilderscareless <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtilderscareless> >

      Wee Wee Hours: http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtildersweehours <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtildersweehours> <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtildersweehours <http://tiny.cc/airitdutchtildersweehours> >

      Dutch Tilders tracks have been available on Itunes globally since 1st May 2010.

      You may also like to let everyone know that the whole Dutch catalogue is now available on iTunes and will be back in stores asap: thru Peanuts Promotions/Dutch Tilders, Empire & MGM: Digital or Hard Disc available.

      Last Recording at Studio 52 Photo Attached: Please Scroll Down
      Photo taken after a successful recording session for "Going On A Journey" and a 50th Anniversary of "The Blues Has Been My Life" at the legendary Studio 52. Last Recording:CD Now Available.
      (Dutch Tilders front, L-R Trevor Carter, Winston Galea, Paul Higgins, Peter Beulke, Geoff Achison Photo taken by Lynne Wright

      Cheers
      Lynne

      SPECIAL DEAL ON DVD's

      http://www <http://www/> .dutchtilders.com.au/merchandise.htm <http://www.dutchtilders.com.au/merchandise.htm> > http://www <http://www/> .mmusic.com.au/p/854562/dutch-tilders <http://www.mmusic.com.au/p/854562/dutch-tilders>

      http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/dutch-tilders/id266926654

      Lynne Wright
      Peanuts Promotions/Peanuts Publishing www.peanutspromotions.com.au <http://www.peanutspromotions.com.au>
      Director of the Late Mathew 'Dutch' Tilders Estate www.dutchtilders.com.au <http://www.dutchtilders.com.au>
      www.facebook.com/DutchTilders <http://www.facebook.com/DutchTilders> www.facebook.com/LynneWright <http://www.facebook.com/LynneWright>
      Email: peanuts@... lynnewright@...
      P O Box 5079. HEATHWOOD VIC Australia 3134
      Mobile: +613 (0) 419 308 781

    • rhythmenblues@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        -- Here are some links for Community Radio stations to access 3 of the 5 tracks

        Thanks kindly Lynne.
        Honored to be a part of the on-going memorial.
        Hope you are well and happy. xx jayme

        Natasha "JAYME" Hanjin
        Producer/Presenter
        RockBLUESRadio.com