RE: [rocknroll-scars] Bluesfest publicity

  • Peter and Christine Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
      Oh I don't know......
      Bus Stop....promotion of public transport YEARS before it was fashionable.
      Jennifer Eccles....celebration of monogamy
      King Midas In Reverse....warning against greed and avarice
      Too Young To Be Married....warning against growing up before your time
      Stop, Stop, Stop....cautionary tale about overdoing the booze in a night club

      Or then again perhaps not

      Peter
      UK

      www.myspace.com/hazardsongs
      www.reverbnation.com/hazardsongs

      To: rocknroll-scars@yahoogroups.com; BluesOz@yahoogroups.com
      From: b.last@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:10:05 +1100
      Subject: RE: [rocknroll-scars] Bluesfest publicity

      Hmm PoliticaL EH ?? Bus Stop, Jennifer Eccles, King midas in reverse, Dear eloise . Geez I must have missed something ......

      cheers

      Blasty