radio podcasts

  • John Broughton
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
      Hi folks,

      Now have a fresh batch of 40 radio interviews I've done over the years
      available as podcasts at the following link

      <http://retrospectives.podomatic.com/>

      http://retrospectives.podomatic.com/

      a wide range of artists included, hope you find something of interest there.

      Cheers

      John

      Web site

      <outbind://87-000000003CA08D0E3EEBB940BADD93E5C2B9926304BAA600/www.radioawar
      eness.com.au> www.radioawareness.com.au

    • Meagan Mclaren
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
        I will def be kept busy tomorrow listening through a lot of those interviews! thanks for sharing

        meags
        xo

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
          what a good resource.
          community radio presenters should get in touch with you and use them

          --
          Narrell Brown
          *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
             just read that Jerry Leiber of   the very successful songwriting team of Leiber and Stolley has passed away
            what a wonderful legacy he leaves.

            Mark

          • rhythmenblues@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
              Thanks John!
              Some interesting and Worldly wonderfilled people/Musicians in there.
              ....Great Lissning
              Cheeers!!!

              Jayme
              (RockBluesRadio)

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
                ..another Incredible Talent gone,
                Least he left a musical legacy to live on forever

                ent: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 6:18
                Subject: [rocknroll-scars] Jerry Leiber