RE: [rocknroll-scars] The Five

  • Mick Robbins
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 17, 2011
      Very interesting. Ronnie Williams was the vocalist/Harmonica player in the
      band

      So obviously he has re-acquired the rights to them then.

      And no, dunno the source either

      Micko

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 17, 2011
        cool, many thanks

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 17, 2011
          Hi all,

          The answer is quite simple. Ronnie Williams still has the acetates to the singles, which from what I have heard are in better quality than the vinyl releases.

          Thanks
          Andrew