Off-topic: Talking About Songs

  • Mike Griffiths
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      Hi all,

      Off-topic but...

      I recently created a Yahoo! Group that some here might be interested in.

      Talking About Songs

      Description
      A place to discuss songs that move you. Any aspect: lyric, melody, harmony, chord structure, arrangement, chart action, cover versions, intros, instrumental breaks, middle eights (or bridges of any number of bars), fade outs, cold endings, recording techniques (including overdubbing, echo, etc.), personal connections, social significance of the song. Let's talk.

       ~Mike

    • Peter and Christine Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
        Nice one Mike.