Renee Geyer

  • Wendy Ann Weiss
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2010
    • Tony Jaggers
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2010
        Apparently moments before the crash she asked a pedestrian "Am I heading in
        the Right Direction"

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2010
          Yeah an I'll bet she felt like she was "Standin on Shaky Ground" when she
          was interviewed by the cops afterwards !!! ....And she'll be "ready to
          deal " when she fronts up to the magistrate ...

          Sorry just being silly I know I hope its all sorted out for her
          smoothly and without fuss ..

          Cheers

          Blasty

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2010
            Moving Along, Heading In The Right Direction, thinking It's Been A Long
            Time, and it's time to Feel Good. Heading In The Right Direction, Ready To
            Deal, hit some Spilt Milk, and went Whoop. Quicker Than The Eye, there were
            Stares And Whispers, then i Dust My Blues, saying Set Me Free, now The
            Thrill Is Gone. Do You Know What I Mean, when I Can Feel The Fire, and
            Everything Good Is Bad, but i'm So Lucky. But you will Never Guess Who I
            Saw Today, so i'm Telling It Like It Is. It was Summer Winter Spring And
            Fall, Trouble on a, Foggy Highway.

            cheers
            Radar

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
              Oh veeery clever Radar J

              Nicely put together indeed. Although u forgot the last half dozen albums
              LOL

              But Don't Be So Sad, the Best Times with her Killer Lover are The Making Of
              Of You Difficult Woman. He'll Try a Little Tenderness & Sexual Healing on
              that Midight Train to Georgia. And Oh Me Oh My, Somebody's On Your Case, so
              Why Can't We Live Together. It's Too Late To Turn Back Now. It's a Beautiful
              Morning

              This is Dedicated To The One I Love

              Cheers

              Micko's Song for You

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
                Lifes a bitch for a "Difficult Woman"

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
                  Hi,

                  Paul from 'King Fox' here.

                  Sorry, but I have to laugh. I had Renee drive me to the Sebel Town House to
                  pick up some of my masters from Gudinski (in his pajamas at the foyer) at
                  midnight in the '80's.
                  I was in the studio with Lobby Loyde and he wanted Renee to hear some of my
                  stuff at the time and Michael happened to have what I'd given him.
                  I've worked with her many times and know her well.
                  She had a rent-a-car & (trust me) I came back saying to Lobby, "Next time
                  I'll get a cab!" Lol!

                  I've gotta love her dearly, as it was a real experience!

                  Best to all,

                  Paul

                  On 3 November 2010 17:57, Mick Robbins <mrobbins@...> wrote:

                  > Oh veeery clever Radar J
                  >

                  > Nicely put together indeed. Although u forgot the last half dozen albums
                  > LOL
                  >

                  > But Don't Be So Sad, the Best Times with her Killer Lover are The Making Of
                  > Of You Difficult Woman. He'll Try a Little Tenderness & Sexual Healing on
                  > that Midight Train to Georgia. And Oh Me Oh My, Somebody's On Your Case, so
                  > Why Can't We Live Together. It's Too Late To Turn Back Now. It's a
                  > Beautiful
                  > Morning
                  >

                  > This is Dedicated To The One I Love
                  >

                  > Cheers
                  >

                  > Micko's Song for You

                  Paul Radcliffe
                  <raddo6@...>
                  MOB: 0421 945 926

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 3, 2010
                    Hope she hasn't had her "Blues Licence" revoked.