Did the world end at 12:01 a..m and I missed it?

  • mistywaterwmn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
      I can't remember so many consecutive days of silence. Did that side
      of the globe fall into the ocean or something?

      And if so, what effect will that have on the planned LRB reunion?
    • Narrell Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
        Our particular bit of the world has been on fire since Christmas
        it is still going on and the South Coast region of NSW is a blackened mess.
        Our beautiful region has been gutted.
        Amazingly, for many locals, their spirits are still high, but the holiday
        makers are not quite so jolly!
        Say a little prayer for those who have lost their homes and property ... we
        have been blessed in the fact that there has been no loss of life.
        God Bless the firies, the SES, the police, the ambos, integral energy and
        telecom!
        regards
        Narrell

        mistywaterwmn wrote:

        > I can't remember so many consecutive days of silence. Did that side
        > of the globe fall into the ocean or something?
        >
        > And if so, what effect will that have on the planned LRB reunion?
        >

        > MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975
        >
        > http://milesago.gq.nu

        Narrell
        *~*~
        Jaybee's Entertainment - check us out at
        http://www.jaybees.com.au
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        Vote for us via the Hit Squad MP3 button.
        Proudly running on a Mac - rejecting .exe files
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      • Duncan Kimball
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2002
          >From: "mistywaterwmn" <tlsanders66@...>
          >To: rocknroll-scars@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [rocknroll-scars] Did the world end at 12:01 a..m and I missed it?
          >Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:45:52 -0000
          >
          >I can't remember so many consecutive days of silence. Did that side
          >of the globe fall into the ocean or something?
          >
          >And if so, what effect will that have on the planned LRB reunion?

          Happy New Year everyone!

          I think we're (A) recovering from Xmas/New Year and (B) worrying about fires
          and stuff.

          Hope Narrell is OK - what's news?

          Dunks

          "I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened by not knowing
          things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is
          the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."

          - Richard Feynman