Re: [rocknroll-scars] Re: Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

  • Mark Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      "I think its a symptom of the entertainment field at the moment.  Both the
      Olympic Games closong ceremony and the other one after tuned into pop
      concerts.  Kylie singing Abba songs, now really!!!!"

      Won't be long before we have the Celebrity 100 metre sprint...
      Gold Medal plus recording contract and guaranteed Top 10 to winner.
      Talent and Training will not be required.. simply line up and screech your
      way down the 100 metres and first to the line gets the nod..
      Bronze and Silver Medal prizes are starring spots on Big Brother.. (which will
      get them a TV hosting spot and Recording Contract anyway afterwards)

      Then we will have the "Best of the Atheletes" Vols 1 to 10 all rending their version
      of "I Wanna Be A Pop Star"

      Meanwhile Centrelink will cater for the real muso's and singers