A confusing Procession

  • Michael Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      OK, this has me flummoxed...

      I think I mentioned this You Tube clip of Procession when it went up:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptRT_pzLJo

      It's a medley of Up Up And Away and another song, recorded for
      Uptight in 1967. Neither song was officially recorded by them.

      My question - what the hell is that other song? I'm guessing it's a
      band original but can't be sure.

      Any theories / thoughts / actual answers??

      cheers, mh
    • Paul Close
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        At 06:42 PM 1/11/2009, you wrote:

        Sorry, memory failure on this one...

        PC

        >OK, this has me flummoxed...
        >
        >I think I mentioned this You Tube clip of Procession when it went up:
        ><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptRT_pzLJo>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptRT_pzLJo
        >
        >It's a medley of Up Up And Away and another song, recorded for
        >Uptight in 1967. Neither song was officially recorded by them.
        >
        >My question - what the hell is that other song? I'm guessing it's a
        >band original but can't be sure.
        >
        >Any theories / thoughts / actual answers??
        >
        >cheers, mh

        Paul Close
        Freelance Sound Engineer
        Perth
        Western Australia
        Mob: (+61) 0417 945 063
        Email:<mailto:paulcl@...>paulcl@...

        Web: http://www.paulclose.iinet.net.au

        http://www.jeffreystjohnandtheembers.iinet.net.au

        Views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Jeffrey St John &
        The Embers.