event

  • Narrell Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      This info came from the club acoustica news letter

      Special EVENTS

      Saturday December 8
      Remember SPRINGFIELDS? YEAH, OF COURSE YOU
      DO.

      We're having a reunion Saturday 8 December @ Club 77, 77
      William Street in the City.
      Doors open @ 8.30pm and the first band (of many) will
      hit the stage @ 9.30pm.

      Now we're not just only going to have a great party, get drunk and tell
      lots of lies from days gone by...No, we are also raising money
      for the Helping Hands Foundation, in honour of the
      late and great Steve Hands.
      Now those of you reading this who knew or knew of Steve will remember
      this man who did so much for the OZ music industry,
      passed away in May of '99. Marty Clapp, creator of Springfields,
      long-time friend of Steve's and former business partner thought it
      was about time the Springys crew got together and put our spare notes to
      good use and help others in this biz, like Steve always did,
      who need a helping hand. That's what this night's all about. Having
      fun and raising money for a good cause. So. I ask you all to
      come along...the entertainment will be special, with the
      following appearing in no particular order...
      Wrecking Crew, Jeff Duff & Joseph Calderazzo, Dave Tice & Mark Evans,
      Mick Cocks, John Haese, Shauna Jensen, The Radiators
      and the Helping Hands Big Band ??? Plus a few
      surprises?
      Tickets are limited and are $20 each purchased in advance by phoning
      Dayna Sommer 9588 7488 or you can take your chance and
      walk up to pay on the night. See you all
      there!

      --
      Narrell
      *~*~