Procession : Up Up And Away / medley

  • Frank Calabrese
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Just posted on You tube this Rarity from Procession on Uptight in 1967.

      From the description:

      > This clip is from Uptight, 1967. While they're clearly miming, it's to
      > a demo that was never released. I have no idea what the second song
      > is; it seems to be an original but I can't find any details about it.

      Frank.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptRT_pzLJo
    • Michael Hunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
        And the legendary / infamous Tidings (with choir) from Uptight is now
        up...

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wTIpH877I

        mh
      • Frank Calabrese
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
          Don't tell me this is YOUR Youtube Channel Michael ? :-) If so, we want
          complete episodes of uptight, or at least some of the talkbraks/interviews.

          Frank

          Michael Hunter wrote:
          > And the legendary / infamous Tidings (with choir) from Uptight is now
          > up...
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wTIpH877I
          >
          > mh

        • Michael Hunter
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
            > On 01/Aug1/2009, at 11:48 PM, Frank Calabrese wrote:
            >
            > Don't tell me this is YOUR Youtube Channel Michael ? :-) If so, we
            > want
            > complete episodes of uptight, or at least some of the talkbraks/
            > interviews.

            I can neither confirm nor deny this matter. :)

            mh