Re: [rocknroll-scars] Stevie Wright Pt II

  • anita monk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Amazing, he sounds like a new man. Everyone will be so excited to hear that he
      is on the road again.
      Anita

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        Put me in for one as well TJ. Personally autographed if us Scarries can
        order direct with Mr Wright perhaps?

        So good to read he's in better shape too :-)

        Cheers
        Jim

        That's bloody excellent news Tone. I'll be first in line for a copy of his
        new album and I hope it goes well for him. :-)

        DLR