Re: Australian Songwriters Association

  • jennie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      The Songwriter's Hall of Fame has only the inductees I mentioned in my
      post. It has only been going for 5 years. I agree with Terry Britton
      and how about Max Merritt and Todd Hunter (and
      wife).....................Jennie

      > Without knowing who is already in the Songwriter's Hall of Fame, I
      > could be stating the obvious here. But, in my mind, worthy inducte
      >

      > .

    • Tony Jaggers
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Agee with you re Todd Hunter but then Paul Hewson was probably responsible
        for more "hits' for Dragon....as for Max, not taking anything away from his
        soulfull voice and the groove the original Meteors could carve......he wasnt
        really a prolific songwriter.
        Stevie and Vanda and Young are in there

        TJ