Re: [rocknroll-scars] Max

  • rich3106@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      > Max's managere is - walbishop@... he would except all donations.

      Thanks Kevin. If any of the scarries have a couple of bucks spare, it looks
      like it will be greatly appreciated. I contacted Wal and he replied as
      follows:

      "Donors are asked to remit their donations payable to Support Act Ltd. C/-
      Post Office Box 27, Greensborough with clear instructions to "pay Max Merritt".
      Please be sure to enclose your name and address to enable Support Act Ltd. to
      issue you a Tax Receipt. Thanks again Rich, Max Merritt truly needs all the
      help he can get."
      Wal Bishop