Supernaut's Gary Twinn: So that's where he is

  • Michael Robbins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi all
      In looking up info on Supernaut I found that lead singer Gary Twinn is now resident in the US & has his own MySpace page (hasn't everyone? LOL).
      Still writing & playing music though it's more alternate country than the pop/glam/punk of his past & sound samples are available here:

      http://tinyurl.com/yqk5tn

      Sounds very different to his old days but not bad at all

      Cheers

      Mick