Test

  • Tony Jaggers
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2007
      its as if my yahoo groups have been turned off.....myposts arent showing up in my inbox and according to the Yahoo websites for all my groups I'm missing everything thats been sent since 10.00am this morning.....odd
      if this comes thru could someone let me know Off List as I wont get it thru Yahoo

      TJ
      www.tonyjaggers.com
      www.myspace.com/tonyjaggers

    • Frank Calabrese
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
        Still broken, trying posting via the web interface.

        Frank

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
          www.tonyjaggers.com
          www.myspace.com/tonyjaggers

        • David Ruston
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
            I can't hear you, Major Bloodnok! Speak louder!
            Neddy
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
              Oh NO!!!!-- Me cruels are Plewned!!!!!

              On 28/08/2008, at 10:31 PM, David Ruston wrote:

              > I can't hear you, Major Bloodnok! Speak louder!
              > Neddy

            • Tony Jaggers
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
                Ah you dirty rotten swines.....are you sure I wont be deaded if I just pres
                this button.....%^&**((*&^^%**( Arrghh you deaded me again

                Hmm Spike lives in my 'puter

                Seriously all....it looks like Ive got it solved (ave maria ave maria)...so
                to all the people wondering why I havent done those lil jobs for
                them....hopefully next week

                TJ