Re: [rocknroll-scars] Bon Scott Tribute

  • rhythmenblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      In a message dated 3/10/2006 10:11:48 PM W. Australia Standard Time,
      michaelh@... writes:

      > Was there any video of Fraternity?
      >
      > mh

      A bit of "seasons" in the background, without the footage.; but it sounded
      clear as Perth hills water ...and at least NOW; my Listners will be convinced
      it was always Bon Scott playing that flute afterall !!! hehehh
      Lots of old Pix & numerous ol' friends rolling commentary of his antics &
      kindness.
      I recorded it on ol' VCR tape. Visual quality isnt good tho the sound is all
      there.
      Shirley someone must've recorded it on DVD........I'll ask around..........

      Jayme
      107.3fm

    • rhythmenblues@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        In a message dated 3/10/2006 10:46:39 PM W. Australia Standard Time,
        jewell52@... writes:

        > Hi Jayme, the street that was named AC/DC is in Melbourne

        Yeah ok.. Thanks Joycee.
        I knew someone'd remember more details.
        Now THAT issa shame.
        I DO know the Freo Council has some sorta plans in his memory..
        I'll givem a ring in the morning and try find out....
        oh.........hangon......it IS bluddy morning!!!!
        ARGHH