Re: [rocknroll-scars] New Years Eve

  • Deborah Frazier
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi Kaz...
      Heard from KB over Christmas and he says he is doing better, healing well, off the chemo.
      I think continued healing and good wishes would be nice to see him through the process but he sounded chipper.
      Sounds as though that was a safe and enjoyable NYE. Happy New Year Kaz from Taz and we will be there soon!
      Debs from Utah

      Kaz <cavegirlau@...> w

      MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975

      http://www.milesago.com

      Easybeats 9;roll Daddy cool Australian

    • Kaz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Thanks Debs

        Glad to hear the news about KB and I'm sure all our thoughts are with
        him.
        So you coming over? For goos or a holiday?
        Cheers kaz in Tas