Re: [rocknroll-scars] Wayne Thomas

  • Tony Jaggers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 1:07 AM
      Dunks,
      during my stint as a DJ over the next month I think I'll push my listeners
      to hassle Great Southrn Blues Fest to include KB in the line-up. I can
      manage Narooma.

      Here's one for the brains trust.....over the months I've noticed a cloths
      designer/fashion guru
      in the social pages....his face seems familiar sort of a Molly M hangdog
      look. Hisname (I think)
      is Wayne Thomas.
      Question....is this the same Wayne Thomas that used to drum for Flake.
      Warning do not conuse with G Wayne Thomas

      Go to it

      Tony
    • Keith Glass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 5:22 AM
        Last I heard saw of G Wayne he was working at Larrikin's office in Newtown
        circa 1993-4 - he had the hangdog look alright but that's what exposure to
        Wazza Fahey does to you (I say that with love) Keef
        PS wot stuff are you playing of mine Tony as Mr DJ & do you want more??

        Tony Jaggers wrote:

        > Dunks,
        > during my stint as a DJ over the next month I think I'll push my listeners
        > to hassle Great Southrn Blues Fest to include KB in the line-up. I can
        > manage Narooma.
        >
        > Here's one for the brains trust.....over the months I've noticed a cloths
        > designer/fashion guru
        > in the social pages....his face seems familiar sort of a Molly M hangdog
        > look. Hisname (I think)
        > is Wayne Thomas.
        > Question....is this the same Wayne Thomas that used to drum for Flake.
        > Warning do not conuse with G Wayne Thomas
        >
        > Go to it
        >
        > Tony
        >
        > MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975
        >
        > http://milesago.gq.nu

      • Narrell Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 5:24 AM
          Hey Keith
          You have to make sure tha Tony has that stuff with you and Mick Hamilton
          - it's a hoot!!!!!!!!
          I just love it!

          --
          Narrell
          *~*~
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 5:47 AM
            I'm not sure we are good for each other but it's too late to stop now, K

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2 12:53 PM
              Keef,
              I havent been up to see whats new of yours so I won't know until next
              week...What should
              I be looking for? Could we do an I/V...but please don't call me a DJ...I'm
              only filling in as a favour......I find it a bit like sex without the orgasm
              sitting in a smelly studio playing other peoples music....it just doesn't
              compare to playing live. Unfortunately I'm a better DJ (cringe)
              than a guitarist so I keep getting dragged back into radio.

              TJ (not the DJ)

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/