Re: more artists for Pete Wells Benefit concert

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2005
      --- In rocknroll-scars@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Frazier
      <divyadrsti2002@y...> wrote:
      > Debbie...
      > Represent the Debs well!!!!!!! We have reps to protect!
      > Debs

      Ok Debs I will do my best But I am easily excited when surrounded
      by rock stars. LOL... being living away from it all for years now
      so I go mad when I do go out to something big like this.. My "rep" is
      known already, hopefully
      favourably :D
    • Deborah Frazier
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2005
        Have a ball baby doll!
        debs

        <divyadrsti2002@y...> wrote:
        > Debbie...
        > Represent the Debs well!!!!!!! We have reps to protect!
        > Debs

        Ok Debs I will do my best But I am easily excited when surrounded
        by rock stars. LOL... being living away from it all for years now
        so I go mad when I do go out to something big like this.. My "rep" is
        known already, hopefully
        favourably :D

        MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975

        http://www.milesago.com

        Easybeats Daddy cool Australian