Narooma webcast

  • Mark Radar Watson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Am watching Renee Geyer live on the Narooma festival webcast via www.thebasement.com.au cheers radar

      direct link to page

      http://www.telstra.com/countrywide/countrymusic/naroomab/index.asp

      WEBCAST SCHEDULE

      LIVE from the Peter Phelps stage at the 2005 Telstra Great Southern Blues and Rockabilly Festival:

      Saturday 1st
      7:00pm - 8:15pm Chris Cain - LIVE
      7:00pm - 8:15pm 2004 Festival Highlights
      8:45pm - 10:00pm Renee Geyer - LIVE
      10:00pm - 10:30pm 2003 Festival Highlights
      10:30pm - 11:45pm Lil Brian & the Zydeco Travelers - LIVE

      Sunday 2nd
      7:00pm - 8:15pm Bomba - LIVE
      8:15pm - 8:45pm 2003 Festival Highlights
      8:45pm - 10:00pm Ross Wilson & the Urban Legends - LIVE
      10:00pm - 10:30pm 2004 Festival Highlights
      10:30pm - 11:45pm Joe Camilleri & Frankie 'J' & Willy Wilde - LIVE

    • Frank Calabrese
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Unfortunately, I can only get the audio and no pictures of Renee,
        still sounding good though.

        Frank
        At 07:07 PM 1/10/2005, you wrote:
        >Am watching Renee Geyer live on the Narooma festival webcast via
        >www.thebasement.com.au cheers radar
        >
        >direct link to page
        >
        >http://www.telstra.com/countrywide/countrymusic/naroomab/index.asp
      • Deborah Frazier
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Ross is going to be on at almost 5 AM. Can I arise for him???? Sure will try. It was fun to watch him with the 2003 festival doing Eagle Rock. Too bad they are not hitting any of the other stages.
          debs

          Mark Radar Watson <radar@...> wrote:
          Am watching Renee Geyer live on the Narooma festival webcast via www.thebasement.com.au cheers radar

          direct link to page

          http://www.telstra.com/countrywide/countrymusic/naroomab/index.asp

          WEBCAST SCHEDULE

          LIVE from the Peter Phelps stage at the 2005 Telstra Great Southern Blues and Rockabilly Festival:

          Saturday 1st
          7:00pm - 8:15pm Chris Cain - LIVE
          7:00pm - 8:15pm 2004 Festival Highlights
          8:45pm - 10:00pm Renee Geyer - LIVE
          10:00pm - 10:30pm 2003 Festival Highlights
          10:30pm - 11:45pm Lil Brian & the Zydeco Travelers - LIVE

          Sunday 2nd
          7:00pm - 8:15pm Bomba - LIVE
          8:15pm - 8:45pm 2003 Festival Highlights
          8:45pm - 10:00pm Ross Wilson & the Urban Legends - LIVE
          10:00pm - 10:30pm 2004 Festival Highlights
          10:30pm - 11:45pm Joe Camilleri & Frankie 'J' & Willy Wilde - LIVE

          MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975

          http://www.milesago.com

          Easybeats Daddy cool Australian

        • Mark Radar Watson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
            Yes she was good.. nice sax work from Wilbur Wilde as well

            won't see much tonight after the grand final festivities (NRL)

            cheers
            radar