[rocknroll-scars] Re: re: Welcome!

  • Paul.Culnane@dcita.gov.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2004
      Hi Dunks
      Thanx for the welcome. Hi also to Anna and Joe. I hope to find time to write
      an introduction of me early next week, together with some essays and stuff that
      Dunks might want to include on the website. This is very exciting, and I'm
      thrilled with the opportunity to share my obsession with this era of Oz music
      with you (presumably) like-minded souls.

      But, alas, right now work beckons, so I'll sign off for now, while looking
      forward to much stimulating discussion and exchanges in the future.

      Cheers
      Paul Culnane
      Canberra. Australia
      ---------- Original Text ----------

      From: C=US/A=INTERNET/DDA=ID/rocknroll-scars(a)egroups.com, on 23/04/1999
      10:56:

      Hi Duncan,

      it's great to be the first person on your list. One question though, where
      did you get the Paul from?
      It's my day off work today so I'm off to check out the web addresses you
      have sent me.

      Good luck with the site
      Anna