Welcome to the rocknroll-scars Mailing List

  • Duncan Kimball
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 1998
      Rock'n'Roll Scars is a list for people interested in Australian pop, rock and progressive music. Our particular focus on the period from the mid-1960s to the mid 1970s. This includes classic Australian bands and artists like the Easybeats, Masters Apprentices, Twilights, Tamam Shud, Spectrum, Daddy Cool, Russell Morris, Axiom ... but is open
      for discussion of ANY aspect of Australian music. If you havene't already been there, please visit the Rock'n'Roll Scars website at:
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/5812/rockindex.htm