Hans poulsen

  • Moonlight
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hans Poulsen is living in the dandenong ranges, still recovering from
      poor health.

      Is still writing and recording and has some cds for sale:

      You can contact him via:
      Jenny McCrae
      PO BOx 212
      Kilsyth 3127

      Chris Sp

      -----------------------------------
      / The Mackenzie-Spencer Family /
      / Post Office Box 5 /
      / Golden Square, Vict. 36.46S /
      / AUSTRALIA 3555 144.17E /
      -----------------------------------
    • Keith Glass
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        In the mid 60's NO-ONE in Australia had better songs than Hans - pity most
        of 'em never saw the light of day - mind you he was next to impossible to
        work with. Keith

        Moonlight wrote:

        > Hans Poulsen is living in the dandenong ranges, still recovering from
        > poor health.
        >
        > Is still writing and recording and has some cds for sale:
        >
        > You can contact him via:
        > Jenny McCrae
        > PO BOx 212
        > Kilsyth 3127
        >
        > Chris Sp
        >
        > -----------------------------------
        > / The Mackenzie-Spencer Family /
        > / Post Office Box 5 /
        > / Golden Square, Vict. 36.46S /
        > / AUSTRALIA 3555 144.17E /
        > -----------------------------------
        >

        > MILESAGO: Australasian music and popular culture 1964-1975
        >
        > http://milesago.gq.nu
      • paul culnane
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
          Thanks to both Chris and Keith for their info about
          Hans. Sorry to hear he isn't in the best of shape. I
          agree, he wrote some marvellous songs (those we got to
          hear anyway).

          He sounds a bit, er, eccentric...

          ~p@ul

          --- Keith Glass <kglass@...> wrote: > In the