Regretfully, you have another member

  • stilllookn4cure
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2009
      I am the father of a beautiful 16 year old girl who struugled all of her life with "Autistic" like symptoms, that nobody could explain.

      Recently, she became psycotic. After researching the connection of psycosis and mercury, I found that mercury poisoning could be passed on from the mother to the child based on a similar toxic condition that occured in Minamata Japan in the 1950's (You can look it up on the Wikipedia site titled: Minamata's Disease.) It descibes how the children raised in Minamata appeared to have missed the dibilitating aspects of the Mercury poisoning, only to pass the toxins on in concentrated levels to their offspring. As sick as it sounds, the mothers detoxed the chemicals into their children.

      My wife grew up in a home at the foothills of the site, and drank well water from the hillside. She explained to me how she had stomach ulcers during that time, and missed a year of school due to her inability to concentrate. Scholastically, she never was the same thereafter.

      We recently had trsts performed on my Daughter. She is loaded with Sodium, Uranium, Lithium, and Arsenic. She has lead a life of untold missery.

      My wife will be undergoing tests soon, as well as my other two children.

      Her Mother has a laundry list of medical problems, as well as her step father and brothers who also lived there.

      I am the unfortunate Father trying to help all of them to recover, as best as possible.

      It has only been in the last week that I was able to identify what occured at the site, and how it has devestatedmy family.

      What other information would be useful to you?
    • Trudi Ferguson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2009
        Do you have an address of where your wife lived?

        This would be useful.  Document, document, and document!
        Which is what I'm trying to do here.  Because many people seem
        to think this is not a real situation.  We know it is.

        Also, what years she and her family lived there.

        What school she went to.  Symptoms, cancers, thyroid illness, arthritis,
        Bi Polar Disorder, and you name it, oh type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.

        Search for the topic on this list titled "responses to the email"

        Then read what others have shared with me!  I would love to add your family
        story to this topic.

        Do you still live there?  How did you hear about the SSFL?

        Thanks for sharing, we need to get more people to come forward and start talking.

        Trudi

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2009
          I would also like to say, I feel for you and
          your family, I know how hard dealing with ongoing illness
          can be.

          What type of tests did they do on your daughter?
          What kind of medical person a regular doctor or alternative
          medicine doctor?

          I am interested for myself, and I am sure others would like
          to know more about this test?

          Anything you can share will help, as nobody knows where or what
          to do about this nightmare! Certainly not any medical people I've spoken with.

          Thanks,

          Trudi

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 21, 2009
            Trudi

            The medical world is still unable to figure out the illness labeled as Schizophrenia.

            My opinion is that schizophrenia (like many other similar illnesses) is not a "mental" illness at all, its a misdiagnosed poisoning.

            Mercury when introduced in our bodies, is bound by Yeast. The yeast ends up residing in our bodies digestive (or vaginal) tracts. Over time the mercury bound in the yeast propogates and flourishes. It is feed by the various things we eat. It has a high affinity for sugars and can be the source of ravinous cravings. (Yes, alcohol is a favorite of yeast.) However, while in this state it ellicts all kinds of "unexplainable" medical problems. Most of the world of psyciatric disorders deals with the two faces of mental illness.

            One side of the spectrum deals with the "depresive" side. These include behaviours such as: social withdrawl, irritability, lack of eye contact, cronic fatigue, paranoia, apathy, fits of rage, inability to concentrate, problems in motor functioning.

            The other side of the spectrum deals with the more fearful side of "mental" illness. We refer to it a "mania". It includes behavoiurs such as delusions, histreria, and hallucinations.

            I believe this entire spectrum of behaviours can all be explained by mercury poisoning.

            The Autism community is the closest to pulling all of these peices together. Most of these kids were infected by mom via the proces I described in my initial posting. As long as the yeast stays in the childs large intestin, and doesn't grow the child will have all types of "unexpalinable" resonses to foods that interact with the yeast and the mercury. The severity of these responses will be directly proportionate to the severity of the chemical interaction of the foods. The doctors will remain baffeled as to the reason, as will the parents, who would have no reason to think that their child was poisoned with mercury.

            However, if the yeast continues to propogate, it can grow deeper in the digestive tract. Once in the small intestin, the chemical interactions become more taxing. The byproducts of the interaction ellict the more dramatic responses commonly associated Schizophrenia. The yeast propogating foods produce the "mania" (or as the psyciatric community refers to it as "Positive" symptoms.)while the sulfate laden foods generate the "depresive" (or "negative" symptoms) the fluxtuations in these two opposing "emotional" responses is where the term "bi-polar" comes from.

            Depending on the:

            1. Location of the yeast infections location in the digestive tract. (ie: large intestin, small intestin )

            2. The type of food interaction (ie: Yeast Toxic vs Sulfer Toxic)

            Will determine the extent of the response to the Poisoning (or as the psyciatric community labels it, the extent of the presentation.)

            The difficulty we are having thing is finding foods that don't interact with either of these two food catagories, while we try to:

            1. Find a doctor that doesn't think I am as nutty as my Daughter.

            (Having to explain this whole nueclear disaster thing doesn't help.)
            (Then, try winning them over on this whole mental illness theory.)
            (Then trying to get them to perform the right tests for mercury poisoning as the standard ones don't detect it. Again, it is bound by the yeast and must be revealed in a unique form of urine testing.)

            2. Establish and impliment a detoxification regiment.
            (This will likely take years. Who knows what the perminent damage to my duaghter will be.)

            3. Follow through with similar testing and treatment of the rest of my family.

            4. Try to help others lost in the mire of "unsolvable" problems that have been exhaserbated by deceit.

            I hope this helps!

            I will post the answers to the other reply as I am ble to collect the other information from my wife and brother in law.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 21, 2009
              Hi Scott,

              Wow,

              All I can say is Wow!

              I will tell you about the people I know that maybe in the same condition as your
              daughter.

              My best friend (we have been friends since age 13) we lived on Nita Avenue in Canoga Park.

              Her older sister, intelligent, pretty, popular and basically had everything going for her.

              I heard about her condition 2nd hand through the years.  At first she was diagnosed as a Schizophrenic, today, she is much better.  Now she is diagnosed as Bi Polar.
              She had a very bad rash all over her body (I saw this first hand) and I asked my friend why she had such a rash.  My friend said the Doctors think it is a reaction from her medication.

              My sister (she does not believe she has Bi Polar) but I've seen it.  She is on medication for Bi Polar as well.  My sister was strong, healthy, beautiful, intelligent and funny!  Then in her early 20's she began to have problems.

              Another friend that went to Jr High with me, we connected on classmates.  Tells me her son who was conceived on Nita Avenue in Canoga Park has high end Autism!.

              My son had issues, was born in Simi.  When he was about 2 or 3 we were on (one of our)
              moves back to Simi, he became so sick, his little legs buckled from his own weight!
              His hair turned from a soft beautiful strawberry blonde, to a straw orange/yellow!
              He had sores in his mouth and would not drink his bottle, and little red dots on his cheek, that looked like the pours on his skin was just short of starting to bleed. I took him to
              a pediatrician twice, but they did not have an answer for me.  I was very scared for him.
              He pulled out of it though.
              The point of this, is to tell you, I began to research what he might have been exposed to.
              I hit on mercury!  I read all of the symptoms of mercury poisoning, and I felt certain this
              is what happened to him.  How he got dosed, I do not have a clue.

              I did not come to this conclusion, until years after it had happened to him.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 21, 2009
                Trudi

                Please share my theroies with whoever you care to.

                I would be happy to discuss them with anyone who is hurting, as we are.

                (They are not anything the medical community would neccesarily suport.)

                As best my wife can remember:

                She (and her family) lived on Leota Lane in Box Canyon (Chatsworth) from June of 1969 to December of 1970. The house was served by ground water from the hillside.

                In December of 1970 they moved to Canoga Park and lived in a house on Azul Drive. They moved from this residence in March of 1974.

                I will post these and other medical related symptoms in the other site location.

                Scott

                --- In rocketdynemeltdown@yahoogroups.com, Trudi Ferguson <trudiferguson@...> wrote:

                > Hi Scott,

                Wow,