welcome

  • Cindy/Larry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      I want to thank you Robert and my sister Jean for joining our group,
      there is lots of info here please take a few days to get caught up
      over to the left you'll see messages,files, photos links,etc.. please
      check them out. cindy
    • Cindy/Larry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        Jeff welcome to this site please share with my brother, I hope you
        find lots of info here, I feel they have put together alot for this
        group, and Dennis is involved with this stuff. thanks & welcome aboard.
        oh after looking through all this your more than welcome to post any
        comments.