SmackDown Restults!!!

  • arsalanstar
    Message 1 of 98 , Oct 6, 2001
      on SmackDown in the Alliance locker room, Shane
      McMahon said he had a dilemma -- he wanted to know which
      of them wanted to step forward to face Kurt Angle.
      Everyone volunteered, so Shane said that in the spirit of
      democracy, they would take a vote. He told everyone to put a
      name on a piece of paper, and whoever got the most
      votes would challenge Angle later in the show.<br>In
      the Alliance locker room, the votes were tallied, and
      Shane announced who would be facing Kurt Angle. In a
      landslide victory, the winner was Rob Van Dam! The Alliance
      members chanted "RVD" as Booker looked around, obviously
      next, as Rob Van Dam and Kurt Angle went one-on-one.
      Neither Angle's Federation Championship nor RVD's
      Hardcore Title were on the line, but if RVD were to win,
      then Stone Cold would get a shot at Angle on RAW, and
      if Angle were to win, he would get a title-for-title
      match against WCW Champion The Rock on RAW. RVD's
      vicious kicks soon busted open Angle's mouth, as the
      Olympian tasted his own blood. Angle went for the Angle
      slam, but RVD countered with a thunderous heelkick to
      Angle's head. RVD then went for the Five-Star Frog
      Splash, but Angle moved, and then followed up with the
      Angle slam. But as referee Earl Hebner was about to
      count to three, WCW referee Nick Patrick pulled him out
      of the ring, and the two started battling! In the
      ring, Angle snared RVD in the ankle lock, and RVD was
      tapping, but there was no ref! Shane snuck into the ring
      and nailed Kurt in the head with a steel chair, and
      moments later, RVD pinned Angle, meaning that Austin gets
      a shot at the Federation Championship this Monday
      on RAW! After the bout, Angle chased Shane away as
      the members of the Alliance ran to the ring to
      congratulate RVD, hoisting him on their shoulders to celebrate
      their victory.
    • sandy hayes
      Message 98 of 98 , Dec 8, 2002
        we just have 2 wait and c on that
        Vic Lajeunesse <vic_25can@...> wrote: Hey fella "Mr. PPV" fans whats up me just thought i'd
        get my two cents in i love RVD from EC"fn"W and he has
        been a fan fav for quite sometime now so thats all i
        wanted to say and Jericho is a close third in my favs
        for wrestling so i hope the best that "The Game" will
        win the belt so later

        --- "randysandyandy2001
        <randysandyandy2001@...>"