Free Corporate Career Site

  • vbnyhgn_ghnytgh@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      Free Corporate Career Site
      Customizable to embody the look and feel of your existing company's website.

      Free Resume Distribution Service
      Receive targeted resumes for free through our resume distribution service. We match your search criteria to ideal candidates and deliver targeted results directly to you.

      Free Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
      Manage your team members and candidates efficiently in one central location.

      Join Now FREE : http://microsoft-office-live.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-jobs-posted.htm
    • vbnyhgn_ghnytgh@yahoo.com