Re: At This Very Moment You Are Probably Throwing Away Your Money!

  • Judith Devonshire
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi, to answer the many questions that I have been receiving the company at http://www.wrldofproducts.com is currently offering an early bird special with 40% - 75% off every item in their wholesale shopping mall and as seen on tv superstore. They offer many types of savings packages I have researched them all and found that the cheapest way to receive a free membership to their mall and tv superstore is by getting their restaurant booklet http://networkofsavings.com which includes the free membership. The seconf best way if you want to also get a free Kodak package along with the free membership is to get their sampler. Please any other questions should be directed to the company as I do not work for them, I am simply a customer sharing this tip.