Current Information

  • nipltpeird
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. Here is a free service that can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvcjU4bnl0b2c4cXlyNjE0bTQzbXg0 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
    • jzmdqocbwwzh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2005
        Interest rates are the lowest they have been in 50 years. Save hundreds of dollars a month. Saving money is easy, refinance now. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvbXc4NmFqMWhidzgzYjE1 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
      • ghjknvzpuk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2005
          Interest rates have never been lower. Save hundreds of dollars a month. Refinance you Home Loan now. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvbDFmaGEyZ3hveXly take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money