Re: [Rob Van Dam's Fan Club] Meeting guys n gals online?

  • sandy hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      this is not a dating service bro

      "blake.h.hardy4278@..." <blake.h.hardy4278@...> wrote:
      You know, I don't really need online dating too much, I don't have too much of a problem meeting guys in the clubs and that. But this one; http://www.camactionindex.com/kotd/ is actually alot of fun. I just like to play around on my webcamera talking to other guys and showing off a bit. Lots of cute guys and girls on there too. Take a look at my profile here, it's the one up the top. If you interested in having a chat or webcam talk just drop me a personal message over there; http://www.coolmatchmaker.com/pmmy/