I recently broke up with my boyfriend

  • moistkunt69x4
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      My boyfriend of almost three years recently decided that I was no longer good enough in the bedroom and told me that he was cheating on me with my best friend. My heart is broken and so is my confidence in lovemaking. I wish I could find a man who would help me brush up on my sex skills so I can steal my old boyfriend back. Maybe we could meet offline so I could get some practice. If you are willing to help me I keep a bio with pictures and my contact information at this link.

      http://www.DatersWanted.com/x.asp?afl=NYHO

      I will look forward to hearing from you.