New to the Group

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      Hello all, I don't really have a fave moment. Everything I've seen
      RVD do is great. I like all the promos he does with Kane. They're
      some of the funniest things I've seen since Kurt Angle made Austin
      cry. My fave moment with the RVD Kane stuff was when RVD asked asked
      Kane "What are you Spider-Man? Do you lose your powers or something?"