Hello

  • doc_holliday_3_16
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      I was wondering who the owner was here, if the group is mostly dead
      I would like the chance to take it over. I own Pro Wrestling Zone
      and it is the most active WWE group in all of Yahoo and I would like
      the chance to do the same here.
    • farhan_12000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hey Doc ! Im the owner of this group... so wat u mean by the group
        is almost dead ? and If I make u an owner wat would u do for the
        group? so gimme details so I can decide whether or not to choose u
        as an owner for this group.
      • doc_holliday_3_16
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
          It just doesn't seem to be very active, I would invite new members
          that I know are RVD fans (like myself). Post match results and news
          and rumors regarding RVD. Spruce up the main page some, find and
          upload some RVD clips into files, more or less my idea was to make
          this a RVD haven for PWZ members. You can take a look at PWZ
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProWrestlingZone/ and see what I have
          helped do there. I own the group but I don't take full credit for
          it, I have a great set of mods that help keep things rolling also.
          It is the #2 WWE group in all of yahoo and is the most active of all
          the WWE groups by far. I would do my best to make this group the
          best RVD group around and just being affiliated with PWZ would help
          get some members (not trying to brag, I just know alot of RVD
          fans :) If you would like to e-mail me my addy is
          woodson@... and my yahoo IM is as you see my name in here.
          Hope to hear something soon :)

          Doc

          --- In robvandamsfanclub@yahoogroups.com, farhan_12000
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hey Doc ! Im the owner of this group... so wat u mean by the group
          > is almost dead ? and If I make u an owner wat would u do for the
          > group? so gimme details so I can decide whether or not to choose u
          > as an owner for this group.
        • farhan_12000
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
            Hello,

            You have been granted the name of Moderator for this Group.
            I have given you the privileges you need to set this group the way
            you want to...

            Ok thanks

            Bye