Rob Van Dam's Fan Club

  • farhan_12000
    Message 1 of 98 , Sep 19, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Rob Van Dam's Fan Club
    • sandy hayes
      Message 98 of 98 , Dec 8, 2002
        we just have 2 wait and c on that
        Vic Lajeunesse <vic_25can@...> wrote: Hey fella "Mr. PPV" fans whats up me just thought i'd
        get my two cents in i love RVD from EC"fn"W and he has
        been a fan fav for quite sometime now so thats all i
        wanted to say and Jericho is a close third in my favs
        for wrestling so i hope the best that "The Game" will
        win the belt so later

        --- "randysandyandy2001
        <randysandyandy2001@...>"