I just discovered Robert Reed

  • heydave76@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      I just discovered Robert Reed while reading the 23rd edition of The Year's Best Science Fiction. I loved the story camouflage and went to the internet to search for information when I came across his webpage. I was happy to learn that this was just one story in the Marrow universe. I've been spending the last few days trying to locate all the stories in the Marrow universe on his list. I found several of the short stories at the library in different anthologies. I was unable to find the novel Marrow at any library or bookstore, so I had to order it through Amazon. I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I saw a thread about the possibility of another novel after The Well of Stars but that thread is a few years old now. Are there still plans to write another novel?