UK "Tales of the Unexpected" Fans

  • khoward1
    Message 1 of 266 , Jan 11, 2001
      This Saturday, January 13, BBC2 will be showing a
      new program called "I Love the 1980s" at 9 p.m. The
      first episode will have a segment on Tales of the
      Unexpected, the television show that Dahl hosted from
      1979-1980. Set your VCRs!
    • a03mullensa
      Message 266 of 266 , Mar 19, 2005
        --- In roalddahlclub@yahoogroups.com, samanthamoo wrote:
        > I haven't seen anything on the Charlie and the Chocolate
        Factory "remake" in a LONG TIME. You don't think it's been trashed,
        do you???

        No, cos i've just been randomly searching on the internet fro
        charlie and it came up with a site with a trailer on it.