[Road Rager's Page] Re: I know you hate me but,...

  • Susan <txgirl3t@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
      I agree with you about SUV's, but not about semi's.We should not have
      to watch out for them, just because they are rude, inconsiderate, and
      dangerous!If they can't do a better job of driving, then there WILL
      be legislation to do it for their sorry asses!!

      --- In roadragerspage@yahoogroups.com, "wouldnt you like to know