people who are rude

  • vawoman1946
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 29, 2001
      there are so many times, someone will cut me off,
      when i try to get ont he road from my driveway in a
      busy area. also, people who will not let you come on
      the road from a on ramp, they will not move over.
      when i see a car coming on the highway, i get over and
      let them come on.some people play games on the road,
      and this could get someone killed, which im sure it
      has. drivers need to be considerate of others. also
      when someone cuts me off, i will get the finger and im
      not even in the wrong.
    • leftmanoh
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 8 3:56 PM
        Let 'em pass when they can. Failing that, they don't have the right
        to threaten me with their car or truck.

        Most often I get tailgated when I can't go anywhere else. There is
        no 'move out of the way' for me, yet these idiots continue to ride my
        bumper.