Jolly Roger

  • genghis5624
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      I wear an eye patch related to an old gunshot wound,and in the camper
      shell of my old truck I have hanging a flag with skull and
      crossbones.There are a few bumper stickers at eye level letting people
      know what I think about their use of cell phones while driving.I do
      not get a lot of tailgaters.I live just outside of San Antonio,and
      drive the I-10 quite a bit.We have alot of dumbasses down here that
      have no idea that this is not a Playstation game.I also work as an
      E.R. nurse,so I get to deal with many of their victims.I encourage the
      victims to have their insurance companies to ask for the cell phone
      log of the offender to see if they wre on the cell phone at the time
      and prosecute them.