Some New York people don't know how to drive for shit

  • williamunny90210
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      I tell ya, some assholes in New York City don't know how to drive to
      save their damn life. I'm driving down a street in NYC and go through
      a green light and some fuckin jerk off holding a cell phone in one
      hand and a Time Magazine in the other runs a red light. That don't
      bother me much cause I've lived in the city damn near 40 years. I
      moved hear when I was 15 so I'm used to dumb drivers. This guy almost
      hits my old 63 Impala sedan project. He hits his brakes at the last
      second and almost hits my goddamn car. I leaned on my horn and yelled
      at him "Learn how to drive you fuckin idiot. I'm driving down the road
      and the jerk off tries to tailgate. I spiked my brakes and he damn
      near hit me again. Some of these bastards shouldn't be allowed to ride
      a damn bike. I should have hit the son of a bitch.