new member

  • angb317
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 12:07 PM
      Hello there every one...Im new to the group and wanted to see what
      this one was like...
      I am not at all the person who drives under the limits nor the one
      that will turn with out a signal at the last minute or hit my brakes
      every 10 seconds when theres no one ahead of them.
      Just looking for others like me..I do yell at people as loud as i can
      for driving to slow,talking on the phone while driving, Leave there
      signals on for 30 miles, Or Blame you for my mistake of not yielding
      when theres no way to yield( cars beside you and some one on your ass.
      Just wanted to say hello too...angie