Re: Moronic Drivers

  • AlphaOmegabird
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 17, 2002
      Hey, it must be universal, we've got the lane
      chargers here in Oklahoma. I never let them in. They at
      least have to wait behind me. These inconsiderate
      screw-ball airheads are the reason it takes an hour to get
      five blocks...well, them and the idiots who let them
      in. The key is to creep closer and closer to the car
      in front of you to prevent them from edging their
      bumper in. Sounds mean, but hey, so is making LITERATE
      people with an IQ of more than 14 wait behind you. These
      people think they've got special rights or something. I
      give the same treatment to people who don't use their
      blinkers. Don't have the brains to use a blinker? Don't
      have any consideration from me. The only thing that
      chaps me more (as I have mentioned NUMEROUS times
      before) is people who drive slow in the fast lane.
      Especially if they match speeds with a slower moving vehicle
      in the slow lane (for those uneducated, that's the
      one on the right). I mean, it's common sense. If
      you've got a mile and a half line of cars built up
      behind you, I'm talking about a freeway funeral
      procession, get out of the way and stop creating a breeding
      ground for potentially deadly road-rage!--Donny
    • leftmanoh
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 8, 2004
        Let 'em pass when they can. Failing that, they don't have the right
        to threaten me with their car or truck.

        Most often I get tailgated when I can't go anywhere else. There is
        no 'move out of the way' for me, yet these idiots continue to ride my
        bumper.